Imont Legal Services informs that, in response to the health and social emergency caused by the declaration of a pandemic by #CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) and in application of the prevention measures and recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Government of Spain, has decided to adopt the following measures:
- Most of our employees will work from home. There will only be one person working in each of our offices to answer the phone and deal with any possible emergencies.
- All meetings and trials scheduled for March will be suspended.
- We recommend that our clients refrain from coming to our offices in person, except in exceptional cases and by previous appointment.
- In case you need to come to our offices please keep the recommended distance of one meter.
During the weeks that the state of alarm lasts, we will continue to offer our services through:
- Our e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Telephone numbers of our offices:
- San Javier: (+34) 968195045
- La Zenia: (+34) 966.104.974
- Finestrat: (+34) 966.011.322
- Madrid: (+34) 639406578
- Whatsapp: (+34) 639406578
We hope you understand the need for these measures, regretting the inconveniences they may cause to our clients, agencies and colleagues, and we ask for your maximum collaboration in order to succeed in fighting the Coronavirus and returning to the much desired normality.