- Owner: IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, SL, a company that operates under the trademark “IMONT LEGAL SERVICES”.
- Registered office: C / Mallorca 272-276, 7th 3rd
- CIF B-73315889
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 968 195045
- For more information and our Code of Ethics, please refer to our legal notice.
To use some of the services of www.imontlegal.com, users must previously provide IMONT LEGAL SERVICES S.L with certain personal data.
In accordance with current regulations on data protection IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L, owner of the website, will be responsible for the data provided by users through the web form. For its part, the user guarantees that the personal data provided to IMONT LEGAL SERVICES S.L, are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to it.
2. Purpose of the processing.
IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L, will process the user’s data in order to respond to their questions, doubts and/or suggestions.
For this purpose, the data will be kept for a period of 5 years in order to respond to the possible legal obligations or responsibilities of IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L., although this period does not include the period during which IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L. provides a service and/or maintains a regular communication with you which will be added to the aforementioned 5 years.
3. Recipients of the information
The data that the USER has provided to IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
The transfer is authorized by law.
The processing responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily imply the connection of such processing with files of third parties, such as, for example, banking entities for the billing of the products or services contracted.
The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Audits, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
4. Exercise of rights
He may revoke his consent at any time, as well as exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, when these rights are applicable, by writing to the above address or to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of his ID card, NIE or equivalent document and specifying his request.
Likewise, if he believes that his data have been improperly processed, he has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid www.aepd.es).
5. Data of third parties provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, the USER guarantees to have previously informed those affected and to have obtained their consent for the communication of their data to IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L.
IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L. will not transfer user data to third parties.
6. USER Commitments
The USER guarantees that those concerned are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
In the event of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, the USER shall be liable for the consequences of such breach.
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at minors, IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L. will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of data.
7. Security Measures
IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L, has adopted the legally required levels of security and personal data protection and endeavors to install other means and additional technical protection measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided to IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L and shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, by causes beyond the control of IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L.; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L
However, the user must be aware of the challenges of Internet security, as well as the constant development of this sector, so it is not possible to guarantee an impregnable environment.
8.- Approval and Consent
The user declares that he has been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof by IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L., in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific provisions on the protection of Personal Data.
- Session Cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the website
- Wordfence Cookies (security plugin that protects the web from hacking attempts)
- Analytic Cookies: The website uses Google Analytics to measure and analyze visits.
What are Cookies and how do the CUSTOMER’s websites use them?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of the CUSTOMER, without preventing access to content.
However, the quality of the Services performance may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services and adapted to their preferences according to personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of his browser.
• The authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (for sessions) not persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the box “Remember login” in the access control. For registered users.
• Session cookies, which are produced upon login, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
• A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
HOLDER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Web Site, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them.
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically.
If you reject them, you will be able to continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing of information obtained through cookies is your consent, and the conservation period of this information will be 2 years.
We inform you that the data obtained through the cookies will be transferred to the Google Analytics analytical tool.
In compliance with the above, we inform you that the data obtained through the cookies may be stored on Google servers located in the USA.
Although this country does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection, Google is adhered to the Privacy Shield and is also authorized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to transfer personal data to the United States.
However, in order to do so, it will be necessary to be able to identify the user who requests them and to link the same with the data obtained from the cookies.
In some cases, this identification is not always possible, unless the user can prove his identification.
IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L, does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data that the user transmits by means of the electronic forms provided on this website or e-mails.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants working on this website through:
- the browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.