WHAT TYPE OF AUTHORISATION OR VISA DOES THIS CATEGORY IMPLY?
– Residence visa for at least one year.
– Residence authorisation for two years, which may be renewed:
o If the investment made is maintained and
o If at least one visit to Spain has been made during the period of residence.
– To apply for the initial residence authorisation, you must hold an investor visa.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR IT?
– Investors who make a significant investment in Spain:
– Real estate assets, i.e. buying property or premises (€500,000).
– Shares or bank deposits (€1 million).
– Public debt (€2 million).
– Business projects in Spain considered to be of general interest.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE GOLDEN VISA?
– The residence permit allows you to reside and work and is valid throughout the national territory.
– It does not require effective residence in Spain, which is understood to be for more than 183 days. It is only required to visit Spain once during the period of residence.
– Joint processing of the authorisation for the spouse and children.