IMONT LEGAL SERVICES, S.L., IMONT LEGAL & TAXES S.L., IMONT LEGAL FINESTRAT, S.L. AND LUCAS-MONTESINOS ASOCIADOS, S.L. (hereinafter, we are joint controllers. This means that we are jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
Purpose, Why do we process your data?
For the purposes of the provisions of RGPD of April 27, 2016, and LO 3/2018, we will treat the data we collect for the following purposes:
Legitimation, what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be based on:
Recipients To whom do we communicate your data?
Personal data will not be transferred except in compliance with legally established obligations or to support the services linked to this treatment.
Conservation, how long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for at least 5 years in case you are a client and for strict compliance with the legal obligations established in the regulations.
If you are not a customer, we will keep your data for the minimum time necessary to manage our relationship.
Rights, what are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As a result of the processing of your personal data by the Joint Controllers, current legislation grants you a series of rights. Below, we offer a summary explanation of each right, to facilitate its exercise:
– Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data we process about you and the purposes for which we treat them.
– Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request the rectification of them at any time if those contained in our records are erroneous.
– Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as indicated in the previous data retention section, please note that, in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
– Right of opposition: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
– Right to restriction of processing: You may request the limitation of processing in the following cases:
– If you believe that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate;
– If, in case you consider that we are not treating your data legitimately, but prefer that we limit the processing of them to their elimination;
– If the data we hold is no longer necessary for us in accordance with the purpose for which we collected it, but you need us to keep it to bring legal claims;
– If, having exercised the right to object to any treatment, you are awaiting a response in this regard from us.
– Right to the portability of your data: You will have the right, whenever technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data that you have provided directly to us be communicated to another data controller. If possible, we will provide your data directly to that other controller, but if not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on consent, you can revoke it at any time, without having consequences for you beyond, according to the right exercised, not being able to provide certain services.
The exercise of the rights you hold may be effective by contacting the Responsible through any of the following means:
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the corresponding Data Controller, (referred to in the heading of the document).
Please note that you can always, in any case, file a claim with the Competent Authority on data protection if you consider that we have not processed your data lawfully or that we have not responded to your requests or rights.
In Spain, this Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Minor consents, what if you are a minor?
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at children under fourteen years of age, we will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of data in accordance with article 7 of the LOPDGDD.
Accuracy, veracity and security of the data, how do we treat your data?
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription forms. We will not be responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of our own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
We also reserve the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website and may even limit or deny access to such information.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by the person in charge provided that it comes from outside sources.
The data will be treated confidentially and under the subjection to appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
You may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, at the postal and / or electronic address indicated on page www.aepd.es.